- The Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude
- Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, managing editor, 2006-2007
- Cleveland State University, M.A.,Labor Relations and Human Resources, 2001
- John Carroll University, B.A., 2000, cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- Admitted to practice law only in the states listed above.
Natalia is a partner in the Vorys Cleveland office and a member of the litigation group, where her practice is focused on business litigation and Vorys eControl. She has represented clients in a wide range of complex commercial matters, including in the areas of M&A shareholder derivative litigation, patent infringement, commercial contract disputes, business torts, consumer lending and lender liability, employee departures, insurance-related disputes, franchise litigation, ERISA and employee benefits, directors’ and officers’ liability, construction, and products liability.
As part of the Vorys eControl team, Natalia counsels businesses on issues related to e-commerce and online brand protection, combatting illegal online sales and developing legal claims against unauthorized online sellers.
Career highlights include:
- Defending a financial institution in a 9-day jury trial which resulted in a nominal verdict, where the potential exposure approached $2 million.
- Successfully representing a materials manufacturer in a 1.5 week jury trial that resulted in two unanimous verdicts and allowed compensatory damages nearing $1.4 million
- Representing a national bank as part of national coordinating counsel teams in defense of lender liability claims across 13 states
- Successfully defending several financial intuitions against putative shareholder class action lawsuits challenging proposed mergers of those financial institutions
- Representing parties in investigations being conducted by the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Representing parties in internal investigations concerning compliance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Representing corporate policyholders against their insurers in litigation arising out of product liability and property damage claims
Before attending law school, Natalia worked for several years in the health care management field.
Professional and Community Activities
- Ladder Down Cleveland, 2020 class
- Executive Board Member, American Constitution Society, 2015-present
- Team coach for Cleveland Metropolitan School District Mock Trial Competition, 2008-November 2013
- Partner in Justice for Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, assisting LASC in its fundraising efforts, 2010-present
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Appellate Advocacy, 2005
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Pretrial Litigation, 2007
- Clinical Director’s Award for excellence and dedication
- Jessup International Law Moot Court Team, 2006-2007